COTA Announces Holiday Customer Service Hours for Christmas & New Year’s Day
COLUMBUS, Ohio – In observance of Christmas and New Year’s Day, the Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) Customer Care Call Center will be closed Friday, Dec. 25 and Friday, Jan. 1. The call center will reopen the following day for Saturday operation hours, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Weekday call center hours are 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The COTA Customer Experience Center, located at 33 North High St., will also be closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day. It will reopen the following Monday at 8 a.m.
Here is how COTA transit service will be impacted during the upcoming holidays:
- Fixed-Route Service (Buses) – All COTA fixed-route service currently operates on their same schedules seven days a week and that will continue on Christmas and New Year’s Day. There will be no interruption in services and will operate from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- COTA Mainstream & Mainstream on Demand (ADA Service) – No interruption in service, but the Mainstream Customer Call Center is closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day. The call center will reopen at its regular time on Saturday, Dec. 26 and Saturday, Jan. 2.
- COTA//Plus Northeast Bus on Demand – Service will run as scheduled, 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- COTA//Plus South Columbus – Service will run as scheduled from 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- COTA//Plus in Grove City & Westerville – No service on Christmas and New Year’s Day. Service resumes regular operation hours on Monday, Dec. 28 and Monday, Jan. 4.
For information on all of COTA’s services or to plan your trip, visit COTA.com.